Colorado West Unit 364,
PO Box 504, Delta, CO 81416, USA
- Updated - August 8, 2017
- BIG CHEERS FOR OUR NEWEST LIFE MASTER: Jean Paradis of Grand Junction and Vail and former member of Unit 364 Board of Directors
- CONGRATULATIONS FOR ACBL RANK ADVANCEMENT: Glenda Heideman,
Grand Junction; John Heideman, Grand Junction; Rick Norton, Durango; Susan Pidcock,
Grand Junction; Thomas Marcin, Edwards; Tony Wolf, Durango; Richard Haggerty, Telluride;
and Jean Paradis Grand Junction/Vail
- Black Canyon Sectional: CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO Elks Lodge, Montrose. Sept. 15-17. Contact Jim Churchill for more information ([email protected]
- Unit 364 Board Minutes: See the minutes from any Board meeting by clicking "Minutes" button at the left.
- Calendar of club games: Click the game that interests you to find out whom to contact.
- Click the "Board of Directors" button for Unit 364 Board Members and Officers
- Membership lists: All Unit 364 members are now listed with phone numbers and available email. Click the "Membership 2015" button above.
events" and "Calendar" button: The Events list (at right) is generated
from the Calendar button above. If your game is not listed in events
check the monthly Calendar.
Unit Email address
What We Do: Unit 364 is a major part of ACBL District 17 and currently counts over 350 people as members. The geographic area covered is the Western Slopes of Colorado's Rocky Mountains from Vail in the East to Moab, UT in the West and from Grand Junction to Durango (North to South). The unit hosts 4 sectional tournaments each year, including one for players with less than 300 points. We also host a number of unit games.
How We Do It: Like all units of the ACBL, Unit 364 is governed by a board of directors. The Board meets a minimum of 6 times each year. All meetings are open to the public.
To Post Information: To post information on our web page, please contact the Unit's Webmaster using the "contact us" button at the top.Calendar: A monthly Calendar for games and unit events is available - Click the "Calendar" icon above.Send additions and/or corrections to [email protected]
Photos: We would like to publish photos of your game site - your winners - and any other (outside the Unit) games that you have played in. Email photos to [email protected]