Colorado West Unit 364,
78344 Black Bear Trail, Crawford, CO 81415, USA
Remember actually playing cards at a card table - IT WILL RETURN!
SEE STATEMENT AT LEFT ABOUT 2021 TOURNAMENTS & MEETINGS
- Updated - February 28 2021: NEW - SEE STATEMENT AT LEFT ABOUT 2021 TOURNAMENTS & MEETINGS
- TOURNAMENTS 2021: SEE STATEMENT AT LEFT.
- NEWEST LIFE MASTER: Barbara Carson of Snowmass Village
- ADVANCEMENT: Congratulations for advancement in ACBL rank to Julia Gazak, Durango; Joan Rosenberg, Durango; Norma West, Grand Junction; Diane Creighton, Grand Junction; Orville Creighton, Grand Junction; Charles Frush, Montrose; Glenda Heideman, Grand Junction; Phil Motuzko, Carbondale; Steven Nemerovski, Snowmass Vlg; Karlene Spivak, Gypsum; George Fuller Jr, Glenwood Spgs and Margot Levy, Crested Butte
- MASTERPOINT RACES: Check out how you fared against others in Unit 364
- Want o play bridge online? See ACBL Guidelines - CLICK HERE! Some tips at the ONLINE BRIDGE button at the left. + Latest D17 news at The Buzz + Updated club descriptions
- BOARD MEMBERS: Click the "Board of Directors" button for the list of directors and office holders for 2019 - 2020
- UNIT 364 Board Meetings Click MINUTES for latest minutes: NEW - May 7 2020
- ACBL REGISTERED CLUBS: Click the link at left "Unit Clubs ACBL registered" to see the list of current Unit 364 clubs registered at ACBL. CLICK HERE FOR PDF FILE
- MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION: Click the "Membership 2018" button at left for a list of Unit 364 members and contact information.
FINDING A CLUB GAME: Click the "Calendar" button at left - Find a game that interests you - Click the listing to find out Where / When and whom to contact.
- "UPCOMING EVENTS" - Click the Calendar button for information
Unit Email address
What We Do: Unit 364 is a major part of ACBL District 17 and currently counts over 350 people as members. The geographic area covered is the Western Slopes of Colorado's Rocky Mountains from Vail in the East to Moab, UT in the West and from Grand Junction to Durango (North to South). The unit hosts 4 sectional tournaments each year, including one for players with less than 300 points. We also host a number of unit games.
How We Do It: Like all units of the ACBL, Unit 364 is governed by a board of directors. The Board meets a minimum of 6 times each year. All meetings are open to the public.
To Post Information: To post information on our web page, please contact the Unit's Webmaster using the "contact us" button at the top.Calendar: A monthly Calendar for games and unit events is available - Click the "Calendar" icon above.Send additions and/or corrections to [email protected]
Photos: We would like to publish photos of your game site - your winners - and any other (outside the Unit) games that you have played in. Email photos to [email protected]